Sourcing garlic cloves with exceptional antimicrobial potential, along with utilizing the most advanced freeze drying and manufacturing technologies enable us to provide the most therapeutically potent garlic in the market
Pure High Actives organic garlic. QAI Certified. Exceptionally potent 26,800 ppm alliin (the industry standard for high potency is 10,000 ppm allicin). Advanced freeze-drying technology. No excipients. 60 capsule per bottle. 500 mg per vegetarian capsule.
- Green Technology and Patented Technology for highest phytonutrient potential.
- QAI certified raw organic garlic, Advanced Sublimation Technology. 26,800 ppm alliin content (industry standard for high potency is 10,000 ppm).
- Historical data:
- First recorded 5000 BC - Sumerians of Mesopotamia.
- Hippocrates 400 BC - infections, digestive problems and cancer.
- Dioscorides 100 BC - infections, clearing arteries and Leprosy.
- Louis Pasteur 1858 - scientific proof that garlic kills germs.
- Known in WWII as the "Russian Penicillin".
- Allicin in garlic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial: anti bacterial, viral, fungal and protozoal.
- Garlic in low doses stimulates the immune system by increasing numbers of lymphocytes, phagocytosis and natural killer cell activity.
- Reduces elevated serum lipid levels- triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Reduces platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.
- Increases blood flow of erythrocytes through capillaries and decreases plasma viscosity.
- Exerts a mild hypotensive effect.
- Decreases incidences of gastrointestinal cancers.
- Clinically is used to chelate mercury interstitially.
- No fillers, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.
One Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
Garlic Bulb 400mg Freeze-dried, organic Allium sativum L.
Alliin 11mg (Allicin potential 5mg)
Other ingredients: cellulose & water (capsule shell)
1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Garlic, Organic 90 Capsules