Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy has been owned and operated by healthcare practitioners since 1944. We have over 200 years of collective clinical knowledge in modern and alternative medicine and strive to maintain the most up-to-date information from research and studies on alternative and integrative medicine.
Our brick-and-mortar pharmacy is an air-conditioned retail pharmacy staffed with licensed healthcare professionals. All products are kept in this air-conditioned environment away from heat.
Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy, originally founded as the Santa Monica Drug Company, opened on October 8, 1944. Owned and operated by Norman and Mary Litvak the store opened as a full service pharmacy in downtown Santa Monica on the corner of 4th and Broadway. Equipped with a soda fountain, prescription counter, cosmetic department, magazines, cigarettes, cigars, liquor, and candy, the pharmacy offered convenience to the people of Santa Monica.
We give thanks to our staff, the most skilled homeopathic staff in the nation. It is because of them that we have always placed people before profits and integrity before income. It because of them that we offer the finest products.