Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
Nelsons history, In 1860, a young pharmacist and student of Samuel Hahnemann, Ernst Louis Ambrecht, came to London and opened a homeopathic pharmacy in Ryder Street where he could put into practice the principles learned from his teacher. The pharmacy soon outgrew its original premises and in 1890 it was moved to Duke Street where it still remains today supplying homeopathic medicines to customers all over the world.
The Bach Flower Essences were developed by Dr Edward Bach, a Harley Street doctor and well known Physician, Bacteriologist, Homeopath and Researcher. He believed that attitude of mind plays a vital role in maintaining health and recovering from illness. He identified 38 basic negative states of mind and created a plant or flower based remedy for each one. After leaving London in 1930, Dr Bach explored the countryside in search of the essences for several years. In 1934 he decided to settle down and create a centre for his work, and chose Mount Vernon, a small cottage in Sotwell, Oxfordshire. He spent the last years of his life at Mount Vernon and it was here that he completed his research.